Browsed the website and found something you like?
- Once you find an item you want to purchase, choose your size, and click the green ADD TO CART-button. Your item will now be added to your basket. Continue to do this until every item you wish to buy is added.
- When you are done adding items to your basket, click the basket icon in the upper right corner.
- Make sure you are satisfied with the items in your basket and check the correct sizes and amounts next to each item. Proceed to the next step by clicking CHECKOUT. Do you have a voucher code? This one is added by clicking above the CHECKOUT-button where it says: Do you have a discount code? You can write or paste your voucher code in the line that appears.
- Fill out the required information under each point: Choose country, My information, Shipping Method and Payment. If you would like to have your order shipped to a parcel shop, please make sure to actively choose the designated parcel shop from the list that opens when you click Change.
- Proceed to press BUY NOW and follow the instructions from the payment provider.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the order is complete.
The first step is to check if your purchase meets the terms and conditions of the voucher. Those can be found below the voucher itself or at the bottom of the e-mail you have received the voucher code in.
Still not working? Please reach out directly to our Customer Service.
When you have received an e-mail from us, confirming the order, it is often too late to make any changes to the order. That is because your order is sent to our warehouse right away, so we can offer fast delivery.
If you regret your purchase right after ordering, please contact Customer Service directly and we can try to cancel it right away. However, it is often not possible to cancel any orders that are more than 2 hours old.
If you regret your purchase right after ordering, please contact Customer Service directly and we will try to change it right away. However, it is often impossible to cancel any orders over 2 hours old.
As a consumer, you always have the right to withdraw from a purchase that you have made at a web shop. However, if the item is already shipped, you must return the order for it to be refunded. You have the right of withdrawal for 30 days after you have received the order.
Returns can be made by using the return label and return slip enclosed in your package. You can find the instructions on how to return on the return slip.
You need to be 18 years or older to purchase an item either for yourself or as a present for someone else via our website.
You are not bound to your purchase before you have completed the payment in the web shop. It is thereafter impossible to change or cancel your order.
All prices in the web shop are inclusive of VAT and Customs Duty.